Dates: 19 – 21 September 2021
After running virtually last year, Coaltrans Asia is coming back to Bali in September!Join us for three days of networking,insightsand deal-making.
In these unpredictable market dynamics, expertanalysis to guide your business is moreimportant than ever.Youll gain acompetitive advantageby focusing on macrooverviewof the market,as well as the key regions.
Connectwith peersto tackle challenges and source new opportunitiesfor 2022 and beyond.Dont worry if you cant make it to Bali the event will be live-streamed, so you canjoin from wherever you are in the world.
- How will the China-Australia trade dispute impact global trade market?
- What are the new supply routes for thermal and met coal?
- Is the post-pandemic global economic recovery leading to higher coal prices?
- How are the sky-high freight rates impacting the coal market?
- Is strong steel market leading to a healthy demand for met coal?
- What will the economic recovery and infrastructure spending mean for coal demand in 2022?
- Long term trends: could we see carbon taxes in Asia?